AWARD WINNING THERAPEUTIC GRADE OILS
Our oils are used in the world’s best salons and spas. . . 100% pure essential Oils
100% CERTIFIED WILD ORGANIC PLANT OILS – We use cold press extraction and distillation to create 100% pure essential oil. We use Pure harvests and state of the art extraction methods to maintain the integrity of our essential oils. We then bottle in our signature amber bottles to eliminate the degrading effects of sunlight.
We believe that responsible sourcing produces the best product. We use local farmers that produce organically raised wild harvest. It takes longer but is better for the environment and creates a better essential oil
NO ADDITIVES NO FILLERS
We use local farmers that produce organically raised wild harvest. It takes longer but is better for the environment and creates a better essential oil 100% pure. Each 10ml bottle includes nothing but the extract of harvested wild plants. We use whole leaf, stalk and root of harvested plants
All of our essential oils are 100% pure & natural and do not contain any additives or fillers.
- Has an intensely menthol, pine-like aroma.
- It is well-known for its antiseptic, antibacterial and stimulating effect on body and mind.
- Has an intensely sweet, citrus aroma. Orange essential oils has been used to for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects
- Its mildly aphrodisiac properties, making it the most natural way to spice up your life.
- Has a sweet floral aroma with occasional notes of fruits and herbs.
- Since antiquity, Lavender Oil has been known and used for it calming and healing effects.
- Unlike orange oil, lemongrass has a delightful and refreshing citrus flavor.
- It is known to relieve muscle pain, kill bacteria and ward off insects.
- This one of the eternal favorites among aromatherapy enthusiasts.
- It has a refreshing and energizing aroma and is much-heralded for its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antiviral effects.
- Has a strong, fresh-minty aroma and gives those who enjoy it an energetic and cooling sensation. Like Lavender oil,
- Peppermint is offered varying benefits ranging from increasing mental alertness to relieving sore muscles when used topically.
- Pure Essential Tea Tree Oil
- Pure Essential Lavender Oil
- Pure Essential Eucalyptus Oil
- Pure Essential Lemongrass Oil
- Pure Essential Peppermint Oil
- Pure Essential Orange Oil
Common Name: Lavender Latin Name: Lavendula spica.
Lemon Grass Oil
Plant Part Used: Grass. Common Name: Lemongrass. Latin Name: Cymbopogon citratus.
Common Name: Sweet orange. Latin Name: Citrus x sinensis.
Common Name: Peppermint. Latin Name: Metha x Piperita.
Common Name: Tea tree. Latin Name: Melaleuca alternifolia.
Common Name: Eucalyptus. Latin Name: Eucalyptus globulus.